Ganges


Ganges Village is named after the HMS Ganges, flagship of Rear Admiral Robert Baynes. John Fulford was the Captain. Captain Fulford served between 1858 and 1860. Fulford Harbour, at the southern end of Salt Spring Island, is named after him.

Ganges is the central shopping area for Salt Spring Island. There's a lower (seaside) village and an upper village. The upper village is about three city blocks from the seaside lower village area.

There are eight townhome possibilities, a Lions and a Kiwanis Village for the elderly, and a retirement modular home development, within walking distance of both villages.

It is not necessary to leave the Island to enjoy the amenities we require in the Twenty-First Century.   Everything is "here"!

Shops & Services

Lower Village
 

 

Upper Village

 

 

For more details, contact Li! 

Ask for "Li's List"!

Email: liread33@gmail.com 

cell: 250-537-7647